Welcome along to the first post under the tag of “Fitness Friday”. This won’t be a weekly post but will look at Fitness related topics, videos, blog posts that have surfaced through the realms of social media, discovery or even being directed towards. Today I am looking at fight klub workout. I saw a video which is at the bottom of this post and thought this looks like fun. I headed over to http://www.fightklub.co.uk/classes to see if there was anything local to me to try:
As you can see not much about in Scotland at all, infact these were the only ones:
Is this a fitness class that will pick up more across Scotland and other areas? I would love to try one of these classes. I am quite surprised that there isn’t any in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
What is fight klub?
This looks like a fun class that has a wide range of people based on age and abilities. I like how the instructor makes the music his own. Personality, confidence and having fun will always make a great class.
Are you an instructor?
Looking for some answers as information isn’t readily available so can you answer?
- What is the format of the class?
- How often does the choreography renew?
- What are ongoing costs?
- Do you need to do “touch points” to keep your certification?
- Is the license model based on the instructor or venue?
Have you done a class or are you addicted?
- What would you say you enjoy about the class?
- How would you compare this to BodyCombat or fight fx?
- If you were to describe the workout in 4 words?
While you’re here
Please feel free to comment, share or even subscribe via email ? 🙂