It’s Les Mills Sh’Bam 26 time.Only have a couple more track listings to go and we’re done. If you’ve missed it I’ve posted:
- Les Mills BodyAttack 95 track list
- Les Mills CxWorx 25 track listing
- Les Mills BodyPump 100 track listing
- Les Mills BodyJam 79 track listing
- Les Mills RPM 73 track listing
- Les Mills BodyCombat 70 track listing
What is Les Mills Sh’Bam 26 all about?
There is electricity in the air for SH’BAM 26, because Tau and I were amping in this dance class. Real fresh movement combos throughout the entire 45-minute class.
SH’BAM 26 takes things to a great new place of dance freedom and feels.
- Track 1 – Wildest Dreams – Lonely Travellers
- Track 2 – Samba Do Mundo – Gregor Salto
- Track 3 – Not That Kinda Girl – Fifth Harmony feat. Missy Elliot
- Track 4 – Bad Man (Original Mix) – Pitbull feat. Robin Thicke Joe Perry & Travis Barker
- Track 5 – Hair (Sean Paul Remix) – Little Mix feat. Sean Paul
- Track 6 – Loco – Joel Fletcher & Seany B
- Track 7 – Blame (R3hab Club Mix) – Calvin Harris feat. John Newman
- Track 8 – Free – Broods
- Track 9 – Bailar – Deorro feat. Elvis Crespo
- Track 10 – If It Ain’t Love – Jason Derulo
- Track 11 – This Is What You Came For (R3hab X Henry Fong Remix) – Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna
- Track 12 – Can’t Stop the Feeling! – Justin Timberlake
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise or be a track done by a cover band. [/alert]
While you’re here
Have you been teaching or participating in a Les Mills Sh’Bam class and have any tracks you keep going back to? Why not share the track you’re passionate about on our series throw back Thursdays?