If you’ve missed it I’ve started posting 2017 quarter 1 music:
- Les Mills CxWorx 26 track listing
- Les Mills RPM 74 track listing
- Les Mills BodyCombat 71 track listing
- Les Mills Sprint 7 track listing
- Les Mills BodyPump 101 track listing
- Les Mills BodyJam 80 track listing
- Les Mills Grit Cardio 20 track listing
Don’t want to miss a listing? Please subscribe :).
It’s BodyVive 42 time. What do we know about this release/series?
Are you ready to power up your core, challenge your strength and push up your heart rate? BODYVIVE 42 is here to help
you do all three, with the added bonus of some great music to do it to.
My wonderful team and I had a great time bringing this
workout to you.
- Track 1 – Beautiful Day – Summer Of ’89
- Track 2 – Turbulence (Radio Edit) – Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke feat. Lil Jon
- Track 3 – Shake It – Metro Station
- Track 4 – Paradise – Avant Guarded
- Track 5 – I Kissed A Girl (Jason Nevins Funkrokr Extended Mix) – Katy Perry
- Track 6 – Alive (Cash Cash & Kalkutta Remix) – Krewella
- Track 7 – Bang Bang – Jessie J – Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
- Track 8 – Do It Right (Club Mix) – Martin Solveig feat. Tkay Maidza
- Track 9 – True Colors – Zedd
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise or be a track done by a cover band. [/alert]
While you’re here
Have you been teaching or participating in a Les Mills BodyVive class and have any tracks you keep going back to? Why not share the track you’re passionate about on our series throw back Thursdays? Please share me via the social icons below, the more people know the more people we can get into a class. If you don’t want to miss any other posts please subscribe via email. Like Les Mills why not check out my other Les Mills posts ? 🙂