The music track listing for BodyCombat 64 has been out while now. BodyCombat 63 is slowly making an exit of which my thoughts can be found : http://www.siphilp.co.uk/archive/2015/05/04/les-mills-bodycombat-63-thoughts-review-get-ready.aspx
Here is the sizzler, am not sure it’s official but it’s a quick insight into the next release of Les Mills BodyCombat 64. What can we tell from the video?
- Alot of dubstep.
- Power tracks look and sound awesome.
- Only Dan and Rach presenting so no confusion over technique or where to look
- t1a -> The shoot :O
- t1b -> Knees, step front kicks.
- t2 -> Jump kick.
- t3 -> Powerful combo from previous release?
- t4 -> Lots of side kicks,back to the floor we go.
- t5 -> Repetitive fast combo
- t6 -> Surprise surprise switch lunges and other goodies
- t7 -> Push,Push kick and alot of fast knees.
- t8 -> Powerful combo from previous release?
- t9 -> Core work with c-crunch pulse….
- t10 -> We’ll have to wait and see
The Video Sizzler