To Celebrate the release of Body Combat 50 Les Mills have posted an interview with Dan and Rach the co-program directors on youtube. I am quite excited about this release as the previous have been through the roof. Workshops are the beginning of next month and I can’t wait to see everyone at Virgin Omni.
Les Mills used Facebook and Twitter to connect with participants and instructors around the world and came up with a list of questions. The interview is over 2 parts.
What would I ask?
These videos got me thinking about questions I’d ask.
- Over the last 10 releases are there any tracks that stick in your head and why?
- As asked on AIM1 what’s your favourite Body Combat move?
- Will there ever be a bloopers section on the instructors dvd?
- If you could spend 5 minutes with anyone who would it be and what would you ask them?
- Can I please come to NZ and work for LMI?
- If above isn’t possible how about with FitPro ( I have a tonne of ideas) ? 😛
What would you ask?
Do you have a question you’d like to ask the masters? Check them out:
Dan Cohen – https://twitter.com/#!/danBODYCOMBAT | http://andstaywiththefight.blogspot.com/
Rach Cohen – https://twitter.com/#!/JetNZUK | http://andstaywiththefight.blogspot.com/
Les Mills – https://twitter.com/#!/LesMills | http://www.lesmills.com
FitPro UK – https://twitter.com/#!/Fitpro_online | http://www.fitpro.com