2015, wow what a year. I’ll be posting some highlights soon but right now I am focusing on 2016. 2016 is a massive year for many reasons, if you haven’t heard I am getting married. 😀
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson
Apart from most of my focus going onto wedding preparations there are other areas I’d like to look at from a personal and professional point.
- Take more photographs as I really didn’t get as much time behind the camera last year as I wanted.
- Catch up on all the photographs I have managed to take and get them processed and online.
- Able to do the splits.
- 100 press-up challenge.
- Try and sell my more canvas’s :).
- Do more foam rolling.
- Graduate from The Body Coaches 90 day plan.
- Explore more parts of Scotland and the Lakes.
- Go north for a bit of snowboarding as it’s been a while.
- Saved some fantastic recipes and slow cooker recipes that I’d like to try.
- Use our recently gifted GoPro 4 hero for a couple of projects.
- Contribute to opensource projects.
- Add more functionality to my Photo4Me widgets opensource projects.
- Create more opensource projects.
- Carry on learning.
- Learn and utilise TypeScript.
- Look at meteor and reactjs.
- Write more blog posts.
- Do more with Python.
- Build projects for domain names that have sat doing nothing.
- Use Plural site more.
- Look at doing either Insanity, PiYo, or/and Hatton Boxing course.
- Start regular blog subjects that’s not related to Les Mills.
- Maybe, just a little maybe do another Les Mills module.
- Do more podcasts with my good friend Roger Edwards over on GFOC.
If you’d like to share what you’re focusing on this year then please feel free to comment. If you have any resources that I think would be of interest to any of the above then please share.