This post takes us back to Les Mills BodyPump 81 track 8 – Blood Is Pumping – Blade X
Why this track?
I chose this track for several reasons:
- Heard the tune on the radio and it took me back.
- One of the best GFX/SQW/Onelives I’ve been to. Watching the releases being delivered.
- Made me think about going back to a BodyPump class with the chore and music.
- Meeting the main man (see below).
- Meeting some amazing instructors.
- Watching and meeting some really nice master trainers. Mark Sinclair, you the man,
- Reminds me of arranging to meet Dan Cohen for a quick 1 to 1 and him not showing, cheers Dan. (I taught at the venue).
Meeting the main man Phillip Mills
Spoke to Phillip for about 15 minutes, really nice guy. Full Blog post : https://www.siphilp.co.uk/archive/2012/03/06/edinburgh-altitude-sqw-super-workshop-edinburgh-2012.aspx
What do you think?
Have you taught/done this track and thought differently? Please let me know your thoughts or If you have any tracks you’d like to share please comment, tweet me, or get in touch. Thanks for reading Simon Philp.
While you’re here
Please share me via the social icons below? Also why not check out my other Les Mills posts or subscribe via email ? 🙂 If you’d like to contribute a track from the past based on any Les Mills programmes please tweet me, or get in touch Kia Ora.