This post takes us back to Les Mills BodyCombat 45 track 3 – Because The Night (Breeze & Unknown Remix) – Cascada
Why this track?
I chose this track for several reasons:
- I remember the masterclass on the DVD, one and only Steve Tansey from the UK.
- Head movement combo is different but brings a little realism to the track.
- It’s fun, fast and funky.
- You know you want to sing along
- Alot of movement.
- Lots of areas in the music to drive and motivate more.
- Bit of a mental sweat going on.
What do you think?
Have you taught/done this track and thought differently? Please let me know your thoughts or If you have any tracks you’d like to share please comment, tweet me, or get in touch. Thanks for reading Simon Philp.