Les Mills Sprint release 7 music track listing.I will be posting the rest of the track lists over the next week so please make sure you subscribe. If you don’t want to please follow me on twitter or my Les Mills Collection on Google+? What I have posted so far:
- Les Mills CxWorx 26 track listing
- Les Mills RPM 74 track listing
- Les Mills BodyCombat 71 track listing
Not heard of Sprint?
LES MILLS SPRINT™ is built on the science of high-intensity interval training (HIIT). It’s a quick and hard style of training that returns rapid results with minimal joint impact.
The short duration of a LES MILLS SPRINT workout will motivate you to push your physical and mental limits. It features bursts of intensity where you work as hard as possible, followed by periods of rest that prepare you for the next effort. The payoff is you burn calories for hours after a good HIIT workout.
What is Les Mills Sprint 7 all about?
Sprint 7 is HIIT on a bike!
Spend time before class to ensure participants are correctly set up. Do the short ‘on bike’ set up you would have practiced at Initial Module Training before you push play – seat height and handle bar position are important.
The Sprint Team
Les Mills Sprint 7 Track Listing
- 1 – Next To You (Radio Edit) – L D R U
- 2A – Burn Out – NGHTMRE
- 2B – Jump & Sweat – Garmiani feat. Sanjin
- 2C – Superstar – Pegboard Nerds feat. Krewella
- 2D – Jump & Sweat – Garmiani feat. Sanjin
- 2E – Burn Out – NGHTMRE
- 3 – Next To You (Radio Edit)
- 4A – Burn Out – NGHTMRE
- 4B – Jump & Sweat – Garmiani feat. Sanjin
- 4C – Superstar – Pegboard Nerds feat. Krewella
- 4D – Jump & Sweat – Garmiani feat. Sanjin
- 4E- Burn Out – NGHTMRE
- 5 – Next To You (Barely Alive & Vitual Riot Remix) – L D R U
- 6 – I’m In Control – Aluna George feat. Popcaan
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise. This track listing is subject to change. [/alert]