Alot of music posted over the last couple of days. If you’ve missed it I’ve posted most of 2016 quarter 4 music:
- Les Mills BodyAttack 95 track list
- Les Mills CxWorx 25 track listing
- Les Mills BodyPump 100 track listing
- Les Mills BodyJam 79 track listing
- Les Mills RPM 73 track listing
- Les Mills BodyCombat 70 track listing
- Les Mills Sh’Bam 26 track listing
- Les Mills BodyStep 106 track listing
As requested it’s Grit 19 plyo time. What do we know about this release/series?
If you didn’t think it were possible, think again – the words ‘next level’ and LES MILLS GRIT Series Release 19 go in the same sentence. Six rounds of work and, for the first time ever, a 1 Minute Challenge to kick off the workout will get your blood racing and sweat dripping from the get-go.
When intensity hits, have one focus to coach. This will drive participants harder in each rep and will make coaching much more successful.
Enjoy this release! We loved smashing it. From the GRIT 19 team.
- Track 1 – Teenage Craze (SACHI Remix)- KLOEe
- Track 2 – Closer (GANZ Remix) – Hoodboi feat. ASTR
- Track 3a – The Daze (Myrnee Remix) – Syn Cole feat. Madame Buttons
- Track 3b – Arrows – What So Not & Dillion Francis feat. Dawn Golden
- Track 3c – Hold Me Close – NGHTMRE
- Track 3d – The Daze (Myrnee Remixx) – Syn Cole feat. Madame Buttons
- Track 3e – Arrows – What So Not & Dillion Francis feat. Dawn Golden
- Track 3f – Hold Me Close – NGHTMRE
- Track 4a – Bring ‘Em Out – T.I
- Track 4b – Take Me (Not Your Dope Remiix) – JiKay
- Track 5a – Rock The Bells – Boys Noize feat. Mayday
- Track 5b – She Wants Me Dead – CAZZETTE vs. Aron Chupa feat. The High
- Track 5c – Rock The Bells – Boys Noize feat. Mayday
- Track 5d – She Wants Me Dead – CAZZETTE vs. Aron Chupa feat. The High
- Track 6 – Children (RMFB Edit) – Keanu Silva
- Track 7 – Firefly – Four Fathers
- Track 8 – Outro Coward – Kilter feat. Ngaiire
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise or be a track done by a cover band. [/alert]
While you’re here
Have you been teaching or participating in a Les Mills Grit Strength class and have any tracks you keep going back to? Why not share the track you’re passionate about on our series throw back Thursdays? Please share me via the social icons below, the more people know the more people we can get into a class. If you don’t want to miss any other posts please subscribe via email. Like Les Mills why not check out my other Les Mills posts ? ?