I usually leave BodyJam to the end however I have had some emails requesting it so here is the Les Mills BodyJam 79 track listing. If you’ve missed it I’ve posted:
- Les Mills BodyAttack 95 track list
- Les Mills CxWorx 25 Track Listing
- Les Mills BodyPump 100 Track Listing
Don’t want to miss a listing? Please subscribe :).
What is Les Mills BodyJam 79 all about?
A DOWNTOWN LITUATION is what occurred at filming and now I get to share it with you beautiful people!
Please hit me with feedback or love on my socials. Hope you love this new release. Dance it hard and I’ll see you for BODYJAM 80… celebrating 20 years of BODYJAM – coming soon.
Track Listing for Les Mills BodyJam 79
- Track 1 – Wild Card – KSHMR feat. Sidnie Tipton
- Track 2 – Me Too – Meghan Trainor
- Track 3 – Bailar – Deorro feat. Elvis Crespo
- Track 4 – Pump It Up – Joe Budden
- Track 5 – Run It! – Chris Brown feat. Juelz Santana
- Track 6 – Rump Shaker – Wreckx-N-Effect
- Track 7 – Work From Home – Fifth Harmony feat. Ty Dolla $ign
- Track 8 – Wiggle Wop – Party Favor feat. Keno
- Track 9a – The Way We Do This – Ape Drums feat. Major Lazer & Busy Signal
- Track 9b – Bashment – Arrested Community
- Track 9c – The Way We Do This – Ape Drums feat. Major Lazer & Busy Signal
- Track 9d – Bashment – Arrested Community
- Track 9e – The Way We Do This – Ape Drums feat. Major Lazer & Busy Signal
- Track 10 – Into You – Ariana Grande
- Track 11 – Front 2 The Back – Laidback Luke & Mike Cervello
- Track 12 – No Money(Dillon Francis Remix) – Galantis
- Track 13 – This Is What You Came For (R3hab X Henry Fong Remix) – Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna
- Track 14 – This Is What You Came For – Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna
- Track 15 – This is What You Came For (R3hab X Henry Fong Remix) – Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna
- Track 16 – Go! (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike Extended Remix) – Avancada Wolfpack
- Track 17 – Anywhere But Home – Breathe Carolina APEK
- Track 18 – Sober – Childish Gambino
Have you been teaching or participating in a Les Mills BodyJam class and have any tracks you keep going back to? Why not share the track you’re passionate about on our series throw back Thursdays?
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise or be a track done by a cover band. This list is subject to change.[/alert]