Here it is Les Mills BodyCombat 68 music. Did you see the previous track list for BodyCombat 70? 😛 We have been doing BodyCombat 67 now for about a month and it’s going down a treat, what will BodyCombat 68 bring us?
Track listings for Les Mills programs so far:
- Les Mills Sprint 4 track list
- Les Mills BodyAttack 93 track list
- Les Mills CxWorx 23 track listing
- Les Mills BodyPump 98 track listing
- Les Mills BodyJam 77 track listing
- Les Mills RPM 71 track listing
Please make sure you subscribe for the latest :).
What are LMI giving away about this release:
This incredible cardiovascular workout has some amazing moments of sweat-drenched fun.
Ladies and Gents Les Mills BodyCombat 68 (Orig Releases) music track listing .
- Track 1a – Upper body warmup – Steve Aoki, Diplo & Deorro – Freak (feat. Steve Bays) – tbc
- Track 1b – Lower body warmup – Break The Rules – Anonymous Hotel
- Track 2 – Combat 1 – Push – Kronic / East Movement / Savage
- Track 3 – Power training 1 – On My Way – Jupiter Soliloquy
- Track 4 – Combat 2 – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light ‘Em Up)- 2 Chainz
- Track 5 – Power training 2 – Dirty (Metrik Remix) – Dirtyphonics
- Track 6 – Combat 3 – She Got It (Club Mix)- Vandalism & Angger Dimas
- Track 7 – Muay Thai – The United Vibe – Scooter
- Track 8 – Power training 3 – Out Of My Hands – Olympic Daydream
- Track 9 – Conditioning – Turn Down For What – DJ Snake & Lil Jon
- Track 10 – Cool down – I See Fire – Sol3 Mio
No Upper body warmup? Is there a format change coming? Are Dan Cohen and Rachael Newsham changing it up?
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise or be a track done by a cover band. Please note listing may change 😉[/alert]