Music for all the programs has finally come out of the woodwork and expect most to be posted here. If you’d like to keep up to speed please subscribe. Programs posted so far are:
Now it’s time for Les Mills BodyAttack 93.
One great benefit of BODYATTACK is that it gives us functional fitness; this means we become stronger for everyday life. Release 93 certainly delivers on this promise! A point of
difference this time is that we stay in certain exercises for longer. This enables your members to really master the moves, and allows you the time to coach the purpose behind the exercises.
Les Mills BodyAttack 93 Track listing
- Track 1 – Masterpiece (Jack Melavo Remix Edit) – Facetime
- Track 2 – Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) (G! Mix Edit) – Dexter & Gold
- Track 3 – Can’t Feel My Face – The Weeknd
- Track 4 – Play It Loud – Bounce Inc feat. Kitch
- Track 5 – Clap Your Hands – American Cartel
- Track 6 – Runnin’ (Lose It All) (DJ Shocker Remix) – Naughty Boy
- Track 7 – Tricky Tricky (General Tosh Remixxxx) – Sequenza & DJ Falk
- Track 8 – I Am The Night (Ti-Mo Remix Edit) – Marco van Bassken feat. Charlee
- Track 9 – Riot – Scooter
- Track 10 – Easy Love (Extended Mix) – Sigala
- Track 11 – Start Again – Stan Walker feat. Samantha Jade
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise or be a track done by a cover band. Also this list may change at anytime. ;)[/alert]
Have you been teaching or participating in a Les Mills BodyAttack class and have any tracks you keep going back to? Why not share the track you’re passionate about on our series throw back Thursdays?