This post takes us back to Les Mills BodyCombat 48 track 3
Why this track?
I chose this track for several reasons:
- Straight in, no messing about.
- Alot of movement between combinations.
- Lots of areas in the music to drive and motivate more.
- It’s fun, fast and funky.
- Bit of a mental sweat going on.
What do you think?
Have you taught/done this track and thought differently? Please let me know your thoughts or If you have any tracks you’d like to share please comment, tweet me, or get in touch. Thanks for reading Simon Philp.