I have had some emails requesting it so here it is, Les Mills BodyJam 80 track listing. If you’ve missed it I’ve posted:
- Les Mills CxWorx 26 track listing
- Les Mills RPM 74 track listing
- Les Mills BodyCombat 71 track listing
- Les Mills Sprint 7 track listing
- Les Mills BodyPump 101 track listing
Don’t want to miss a listing? Please subscribe :).
What is Les Mills BodyJam 80 all about?
This release brings with it a whole lot of new styles,feels and movements… and that’s just in Track 3 alone!
Celebrating 20 years of BODYJAM. I hope you love this release.
Track Listing for Les Mills BodyJam 80
- Track 1 – Pigalle – DJ Snake feat. Moksi
- Track 2 – LRAD – Knife Party
- Track 3 – Bunx Up – DeeWunn feat. Marcy Chin
- Track 4 – Crank It (Woah!) – Kideko & George Kwali feat. Nadia Rose & Sweetie Irie
- Track 5 – Only Girl In The World (Mixin Marc & Tony Svejda Extended Mix) – Rihanna
- Track 6 – Animals (Original Mix) – Martin Garrix
- Track 7 – Go (Hardwell Remix) – Moby
- Track 8 – Dominator – Armin Van Buuren & Human Resource
- Track 9 – Let Me Love You – DJ Snake feat. Justin Bieber
- Track 10 – Incredible (Denis The Menace & Jerry Ropero’s Full Vocal Mix) – The Shapeshifters
- Track 11 – I Will Be Here (Tiësto Remix) – Tiësto & Sneaky Sound System
- Track 12 – Afroki – Steve Aoki & Afrojack ft. Bonnie McKee
- Track 13 – Leave The World Behind (Original Mix) – Axwell Angello Ingrosso Laidback Luke
- Track 14 – Feel It – GTA & What So Not feat. Tunji Ige
Have you been teaching or participating in a Les Mills BodyJam class and have any tracks you keep going back to? Why not share the track you’re passionate about on our series throw back Thursdays?
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise or be a track done by a cover band. This list is subject to change.[/alert]