All the way back to Les Mills BodyCombat 52. I’ve done a throw back before to Les Mills BodyCombat 52 now I bring you track 7 from this release Seek And Destroy by Agent Orange. I’m quite excited about this track as it’s one I completely forgot about but on the off chance heard the song again and it all came back.
Why this track?
I choose this track for several reasons:
- Freestyle option. Yes a freestyle option. The only time I’ve known for such an option in BodyCombat. You have around 30 seconds * 2 to do what you want as long as it’s everything you got.
- Is relentless, the track seems to never end.
- 7 and a half minutes of high intervals.
- Knees, elbows, running man knees, more knees.
- Why not add a cherry to top it all off with the Street brawl downward punch.
What do you think?
Have you taught/done this track and thought differently? Please let us know your thoughts or If you have any tracks you’d like to share please comment, tweet me, or get in touch. Thanks for reading Simon Philp.
While you’re here
Please share me via the social icons below? Also why not check out my other Les Mills posts or subscribe via email ? 🙂 If you’d like to contribute a track from the past based on any Les Mills programmes please tweet me, or get in touch Kia Ora.