Subtext 2.1 was officially released about 10 days ago. At the beginning of the week I tried to upgrade from 1.9.5 to 2.1 and I ran into a series of problems so reverted back. Tomorrow I am going to update my site to the latest version so I can use all the new features. Links regarding the release:
Also the Illacrimo skin is ready. He’s constantly playing around with it but I will be putting it all together and uploading it to subtextskins.com. While creating the skin I came across more limitations of subtext which I will be outlining to the dev list. This will hopefully make it possible to create more complex skins should future versions fix these issues.