I’ve always said that I would never certify in any more Les Mills programmes. I teach BodyCombat and Core, have done for quite a while, this was until I walked into Falkirks new Immersive cycle studio at Grangemouth. The internal debate began, do I want another programme under my belt bringing more stress at release time, and I know already I don’t want to add any more days to my teaching schedule. My thoughts went back and forth and this is where you come in, If you’re a participant or an instructor I have some questions and be forever grateful for your feedback.
Questions for Instructors
- How did you find the training, I mean 2 days?
- Was it repetitive or long winded?
- Was it worth the outlay?
- Were you able to find a regular class?
- How do you find mixing? I mean for Combat or Core is about finding the track hitting play, but obviously there’s more to it than this in Trip. Do you just go back and do full releases from the back catalogue?
Questions for Participants
- Thoughts on your Trip experience.
- Do you prefer a live instructor or virtual?