Les Mills Sprint release 8 music track listing. For some reason this didn’t post. Thanks to Jamie for getting in touch asking for this. Apologises.
- Les Mills CxWorx 27 track listing
- Les Mills RPM 75 track listing
- Les Mills BodyCombat 72 track listing
- Les Mills BodyPump 102 track listing
- Les Mills BodyAttack 97 track listing
- Les Mills BodyJamp 81 track listing
- Les Mills Sh’Bam 28 track listing
- Les Mills BodyStep 108 track listing
- Les Mills Grit 21 Cardio track listing
- Les Mills Grit 21 Strength track listing
- Les Mills Grit 21 Plyo track listing
Not heard of Sprint?
LES MILLS SPRINT™ is built on the science of high-intensity interval training (HIIT). It’s a quick and hard style of training that returns rapid results with minimal joint impact.
The short duration of a LES MILLS SPRINT workout will motivate you to push your physical and mental limits. It features bursts of intensity where you work as hard as possible, followed by periods of rest that prepare you for the next effort. The payoff is you burn calories for hours after a good HIIT workout.
What is Les Mills Sprint 8 all about?
Sprint 8 is one of the purest forms of HIIT you’ll experience.
Short. Sharp. Intense to the max.
The EPOC effect, or after burn, of this release will leave scorch marks in your trail – in fact there is a good chance your heart rate got elevated just reading this!
The Sprint Team!
Les Mills Sprint 8 Track Listing
- 1 – Next To You (Radio Edit) – L D R U
- 2a – Burn Out – NGHTMRE
- 2b – Jump & Sweat – Garmiani feat. Sanjin
- 2c – Superstar – Pegboard Nerds feat. Krewella
- 3 – Next To You (Radio Edit) – L D R U
- 4a – Burn Out – NGHTMRE
- 4b – Jump & Sweat – Garmiani feat. Sanjin
- 4c – Superstar – Pegboard Nerds feat. Krewella
- 4d – Next To You – (Barely Alive & Vitual Riot Remix) LDRU
- 4e – I’m In Control – Aluna George feat. Popcaan
Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise. This track listing is subject to change.
While you’re here
BodyCombat instructor? Want the chance to win an Amazon Gift Voucher check out this post.