If you’ve missed it I’ve started posting 2017 quarter 2 music:
- Les Mills CxWorx 27 track listing
- Les Mills RPM 75 track listing
- Les Mills BodyCombat 72 track listing
- Les Mills BodyPump 102 track listing
- Les Mills BodyAttack 97 track listing
- Les Mills BodyJamp 81 track listing
Don’t want to miss a listing? Please subscribe :).
It’s Sh’Bam 28 time. What do we know about this release/series?
Next-level fun, as the tunes and dance routines take us all on a trip around the world, literally.
It’s like the music industry is on a huge nostalgia buzz right now, with so many 90s’ bring-backs, all remixed, so I had to jump on that buzz too.
Honestly, I could rave about every single track…
so much excellent dance energy all around.
No lie – it’s time to get busy and get lit…. 🙂
- Track 1 – Love On Me – Galantis & Hook N Sling
- Track 2 – Jump Around – KSI feat. Waka Flocka Flame
- Track 3 – That’s My Girl – Fifth Harmony
- Track 4 – Gorilla (Original Mix) – Luciana,Will Sparks,Tyron Hapi
- Track 5 – Mundian To Bach E (Alex Guesta Tribal Mix) – Alex Guesta
- Track 6 – Say You Do – Sigala feat. Imani & DJ Fresh
- Track 7 – Showtime – Felguk
- Track 8 – Pour Some Sugar On Me – he Salted Air
- Track 9 – Get Busy (Clap Your Hands Now Remix Street Club Long Version) – Sean Paul feat. Fatman Scoop & Crooklyn Clan
- Track 10 – Find Me – Sigma feat. Birdy
- Track 11 – Run Wild (Kaaze’s Swede Remix) – Hardwell,Jake Reese
- Track 12 – No Lie – Sean Paul feat. Dua Lipa
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise or be a track done by a cover band. [/alert]
While you’re here
Have you been teaching or participating in a Les Mills Sh’Bam class and have any tracks you keep going back to? Why not share the track you’re passionate about on our series throw back Thursdays? Please share me via the social icons below, the more people know the more people we can get into a class. If you don’t want to miss any other posts please subscribe via email. Like Les Mills why not check out my other Les Mills posts ? ?