If you’ve missed it I’ve started posting 2017 quarter 1 music:
- Les Mills CxWorx 26 track listing
- Les Mills RPM 74 track listing
- Les Mills BodyCombat 71 track listing
- Les Mills Sprint 7 track listing
- Les Mills BodyPump 101 track listing
- Les Mills BodyJamp 80 track listing
- Les Mills Grit Cardio 20 track listing
- Les Mills BodyVive 42 track listing
Don’t want to miss a listing? Please subscribe :).
It’s Sh’Bam 27 time. What do we know about this release/series?
It’s seriously hot – and so cleverly simple at the same time. That’s where the magic in this class lives – each track is so different, yet sneakily simple, you just drift into the Dance phase so seamlessly that it’s epic!
- Track 1 – Someone Who Needs Me (Merk & Kremont vs Sunstars Remix) – Bob Sinclair
- Track 2 – Bun Up The Dance – Dillon Francis & Skrillex
- Track 3 – Jump – Flo Rida feat. Nelly Furtado
- Track 4 – Wildcard – KSHMR feat. Sidnie Tipto
- Track 5 – Side To Side – Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj
- Track 6 – Chasing The Sun (Hardwell Edit) – The Wanted
- Track 7 – Changing – Sigma feat. Paloma Faith
- Track 8 – Baby Don’t Dance – Fleur East
- Track 9 – Waiting All Night (Patrick Hagenaar Remix Radio Edit) – Rudimental feat. Ella Eyre
- Track 10 – Oye 2014 – Santana feat. Pitbull
- Track 11A – Wasting Moonlight (Jetfire Remix) – Sick Individuals
- Track 11B – Wasting Moonlight – Sick Individuals
- Track 12 – Love Me Like You – Little Mix
- BONUS – Clarity (Tiësto Remix) – Zedd feat. Foxes
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise or be a track done by a cover band. [/alert]
While you’re here
Have you been teaching or participating in a Les Mills Sh’Bam class and have any tracks you keep going back to? Why not share the track you’re passionate about on our series throw back Thursdays? Please share me via the social icons below, the more people know the more people we can get into a class. If you don’t want to miss any other posts please subscribe via email. Like Les Mills why not check out my other Les Mills posts ? ?