If you’ve missed it I’ve started posting 2017 quarter 2 music:
- Les Mills CxWorx 27 track listing
- Les Mills RPM 75 track listing
- Les Mills BodyCombat 72 track listing
- Les Mills BodyPump 102 track listing
- Les Mills BodyAttack 97 track listing
- Les Mills BodyJamp 81 track listing
- Les Mills Sh’Bam 28 Track listing
- Les Mills BodyStep 108 Track listing
- Les Mills Grit Cardio 21 track listing
Don’t want to miss a listing? Please subscribe :).
It’s Grit 21 Strength time. What do we know about this release/series?
Endurance is the word on everyone’s lips for Les Mills GRIT Series Release 21.
The structure may be simpler, but with longer working sets, this round is the ultimate test of stamina, set to drive the heart rate through the roof!
With Giant Sets to kick off a giant workout, this round delivers on its HIIT fit promise! GRIT Cardio uses speed training to drive cardiovascular fitness; this type of training will get you lean, fit and fast.
Participants need to know what benefits they are getting out of the workout, so listen to the video for some great examples and have fun coming up with your own as well. As always, we hope you enjoy this killer round – we had lots of fun with it! Xx
- Track 1 – Bounce Trumpet – Zephyr Patricia Edwards
- Track 2A – Hype – Not On A Monday
- Track 2B – Ready – Wide Awake
- Track 3A – Love You More (Rafik Remix) – Ben Esser Rafik
- Track 3B – Heater – Flume
- Track 3C – Love You More (Rafik Remix) – Ben Esser Rafik
- Track 3D – Heater – Flume
- Track 4A – 5:00 AM – Not Your Dope
- Track 4B – Old Skool – Dabow
- Track 4C – 5:00 AM – Not Your Dope
- Track 4D – Old Skool – Dabow
- Track 4E – 5:00 AM – Not Your Dope
- Track 4F – Old Skool – Dabow
- Track 5 – Beep Test – Noise
- Track 6 – Miss Right – Anderson Paak
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise or be a track done by a cover band. [/alert]
While you’re here
Have you been teaching or participating in a Les Mills Grit Strength class and have any tracks you keep going back to? Why not share the track you’re passionate about on our series throw back Thursdays? Please share me via the social icons below, the more people know the more people we can get into a class. If you don’t want to miss any other posts please subscribe via email. Like Les Mills why not check out my other Les Mills posts ? ?