If you’ve missed it I’ve posted most of 2016 quarter 4 music:
- Les Mills BodyAttack 95 track list
- Les Mills CxWorx 25 track listing
- Les Mills BodyPump 100 track listing
- Les Mills BodyJam 79 track listing
- Les Mills RPM 73 track listing
- Les Mills BodyCombat 70 track listing
- Les Mills Sh’Bam 26 track listing
- Les Mills BodyStep 106 track listing
- Les Mills Grit 19 Plyo Track Listing
- Les Mills Grit 19 Strength Track Listing
Is anyone interested in “the trip” or “born to move” track lists?
As requested it’s Grit 19 strength time. What do we know about this release/series?
If you didn’t think it were possible, think again – the words ‘next level’ and LES MILLS GRIT Series Release 19 go in the same sentence. Six rounds of work and, for the first time ever, a 1 Minute Challenge to kick off the workout will get your blood racing and sweat dripping from the get-go.
When intensity hits, have one focus to coach. This will drive participants harder in each rep and will make coaching much more successful.
Enjoy this release! We loved smashing it. From the GRIT 19 team.
- Track 1 – Next To You – L D R U feat. Savoi
- Track 2 – Closer (GANZ Remix) – Hoodboi feat. AStR
- Track 3a – Bad Love (Qulinez Remix) – Vice X Caitlyn Scarlett
- Track 3b – Fool For You – Kilter feat. Micah Jey
- Track 3c – Don’t Let Me Down (W&W Remix) – The Chainsmokers feat. Daya
- Track 3d – Bad Love (Qulinez Remix) – Vice X Caitlyn Scarlett
- Track 3e – Fool For You – Kilter feat. Micah Jey
- Track 3f – Don’t Let Me Down (W&&W Remix) – The Chainsmokers feat. Daya
- Track 4a – Bucka (DeeJay Theory Remix) – Lady Bee & Noise Cans feat. Mr Vegas
- Track 4b – The Rockafeller Skank – Fatboy Slim
- Track 5a – Love Me – WiDE AWAKE feat. Jacob Banks
- Track 5b – Total Fascination – Pretty Lights
- Track 5c – Love Me – WiDE AWAKE feat. Jacob Banks
- Track 5d – Total Fascination – Pretty Lights
- Track 6 – Take Me (Not Your Dope Remix) – JiKay
- Track 7 – Taking My Time (Radio Edit) – Spencer BroWn
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise or be a track done by a cover band. [/alert]
While you’re here
Have you been teaching or participating in a Les Mills Grit Strength class and have any tracks you keep going back to? Why not share the track you’re passionate about on our series throw back Thursdays? Please share me via the social icons below, the more people know the more people we can get into a class. If you don’t want to miss any other posts please subscribe via email. Like Les Mills why not check out my other Les Mills posts ? 🙂