Here in the UK we’ve just launched last quarter so if you have any thoughts on CxWorx 26 why not share them?
If you missed it, as promised I posted RPM first:
If you’d like to keep up to speed please then please subscribe.
What is Les Mills CXWorx 27 all about?
The core plays a major role in control – it both stabilizes the spine and allows us to generate more power out of our exercises. CXWORX 27 has a focus on progression, starting with a base-level movement and then successfully building intensity in both stability and core control. This allows each participant to tailor the exercise to suit them. Moving into Planks, Shoulder Taps, Resisted Lunges and Twists, isolated glute strength and Half Skydivers, these all enhance the members’ experience in the core workout. The resistance band is such a versatile piece of equipment, and can offer great alternatives in both lower and higher intensity.
Enjoy your workout.
The CXWORX team
Les Mills CXWorx 27 Track listing
- Track 1 – Warmup – Let Me Hold You (Turn Me On) – Cheat Codes & Dante Klein
- Track 2 – Core Strength 1 – Alone – Marshmello
- Track 3 – Standing Strength 1 – I Want You To Know – Zedd feat. Selena Gomez
- Track 4 – Standing Strength 2 – She Wants Me Dead – Cazzette & AronChupa feat. The High
- Track 5 – Core Strength 2 – Stranger – Peking Duk feat. Elliphant
- Track 6 – Core Strength 3 – Hey Baby (Radio Edit) – Diplo Dimitri Vegas Like Mike feat. Debs Daughter
- Track 2 – Core Strength 1 – Call On Me (Ryan Riback Remix) – Starley
- Track 4 – Standing Strength 2 – Drop It Down Low (Barely Alive Remix) – Henry Fong feat. Richie Loop
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise. This list may also change… 😉 [/alert]