I am slowly getting through all the track listings. If you have requested a listing by contacting me or commenting on another post please be patient they are all coming. Unfortunately time isn’t on my side right now but I do promise they will all be done before the end of this week :).
If you’ve missed it I’ve posted:
Don’t want to miss a post, please subscribe.
What is Les Mills CXWorx 25 all about?
CXWORX 25 truly allows you to take ownership of each specific exercise.
With smart programming and levels, this release gives you the ability to choose which piece of equipment or body-weight option to take, stepping you closer to successful movement quality.
The CXWORX Team
Dan & Suzie
Les Mills CXWorx 25 Track listing
- Track 1 – Warmup – Hey Hey Hallelujah – Rachel Platten feat. Andy Grammer
- Track 2 – Core Strength 1 – Propaganda (Dillon Francis Remix) – DJ Snake
- Track 3 – Standing Strength 1 – Redemptio – Sigma & Diztortion feat. Jacob Banks
- Track 4 – Standing Strength 2 – Touch (Extended Mix) – KSHMR & Felix Snow feat. Madi
- Track 5 – Core Strength 2 – Don’t Let Me Down – The Chainsmokers feat. Daya
- Track 6 – Core Strength 3 – Bang My Head (Extended) – Bass Division
- Track 4A – Standing Strength 2 – Booty Bounce – Tujamo
- Track 4B – Standing Strength 2 – Booty Bounce (Extended Mix) – Tujamo & Taio Cruz
- Track 6 – Core Strength 3 – Free – Broods
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise. This list may also change… 😉 [/alert]