If you’ve missed it I’ve started posting 2017 quarter 1 music:
- Les Mills CxWorx 26 track listing
- Les Mills RPM 74 track listing
- Les Mills BodyCombat 71 track listing
- Les Mills Sprint 7 track listing
- Les Mills BodyPump 101 track listing
- Les Mills BodyJamp 80 track listing
- Les Mills Grit Cardio 20 track listing
- Les Mills BodyVive 42 track listing
- Les Mills Sh’Bam 27 Track listing
Don’t want to miss a listing? Please subscribe :).
What is Les Mills BodyStep 107 all about?
We turn, we jump and we squat to warm the body and get into the BODYSTEP 107 workout to the song Into You. In the first 3 tracks, we work on the sides of the step, so foot placement is a big focus in these tracks.
You guys are going to love this release!
Music track listing for Les Mills BodyStep 107
- 1 – Into You – The Paper Electric
- 2 – Girls Like – Karen Knows Karate
- 3 – Can’t Stop The Feeling! – Crossword Killaz
- 4 – Bury It – Baby Cheeses
- 5 – Shake That Thing (Riverside) – Get Low
- 6 – Put Your Graffiti On Me – The Handy Wacks
- 7 – I Don’t Like It I Love It – KG & The Mandarins
- 8 – Hair – Scruff
- 9 – Bad Man – The Husband’s Secret
- 10 – Just Like Fire – Big Little Lies
- 11 – Don’t Let Me Down – Pacific Bliss
- 12 – Let Me Love You – DJ Snake feat. Justin Bieber
- 3a – New Rush – Little Beasts
- 3b – Don’t Let Me Down – The Way We Were
- 3c – New Rush – Little Beasts
- Athletic Circuit A – Into You – The Paper Electric
- Athletic Circuit B – Nasty – Wallows
- Athletic Circuit C – Put Your Graffiti On Me – The Handy Wacks
- Athletic Circuit D – Nasty – Wallows
- Athletic Circuit E – Put Your Graffiti On Me – The Handy Wacks
- Athletic Circuit F – Into You – The Paper Electric
Have you been teaching or participating in a Les Mills Bodystep class and have any tracks you keep going back to? Why not share the track you’re passionate about on our series throw back Thursdays?
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise or be a track done by a cover band. [/alert]