You’ve been waiting for it, here it is Les Mills BodyCombat 67 video sizzler. The music track listing for BodyCombat 67 has been out while now. BodyCombat 66 is slowly making an exit.
Here is the sizzler, it’s not from the official LMI youtube channel but it’s a quick insight into the next release of Les Mills BodyCombat 67. What can we tell from the BodyCombat 67 video?
- Some UK presenters on stage :S. Dave Cross great to see you on another masterclass.
- Going to the floor in lower body warmup WTF?
- Backfist is back again.
- T3 looks like a cut down version of the current T3, jab cross, double jab cross with a tonne of hooks added in.
- T4 looks likes bodycombat 65 track 2 on a very sugary drink, kicks galore.
- T5 well, alot of upper cuts.
- T6, lunges, jump kicks, it’s been a while.
- T7 running man knees, what else?
- T8 jabs, jab cross, hooks, sense of deja vu coming on?
- T9 more core work by looks of it. Maybe the bonus T5 track from current CXWorx?
- T10 Kata’s.
While the event it was filmed at looks amazing, the release looks like a mass throw together. Based on the video I am hoping that the tracks do contain something of a :O factor.
BodyCombat 67 Video Sizzler
What do you think????
Have you already done this release? Is the sizzler doing any justice or is it like a bad film and the trailers showing the best bits?