Having just posted up the latest Les Mills BodyPump 91 track listing and the Everything BodyCombat 60 what a better way to start a Wednesday morning than the track listing of BodyCombat 61. Again thank you Ben for the information. Will we be seeing a carry over of the switch lunge and the questionable superman punch? Will we see a new move or the rebirth of a previous move such as the matrix kick or the lightning kick?
Looking at the tracks I am entirely not sure about track 3, every breath you take? I am presuming this will be a dance remix of some sort, can anyone clarify? I’ll update any of the information below should I need to.
- Track 1a – Upper body warmup – Wrecking Ball (MaLu Project Remix Edit) – Pop Pistols
- Track 1b – Lower body warmup – Beautiful Monster (Damn-R Remix) – Mick Lion
- Track 2 – Combat 1 – Shot Me Down ft. Skylar Grey – Up Despair
- Track 3 – Power training 1 – Every Breath You Take – Praying Hunk
- Track 4 – Combat 2 – So What! (M Edit) – Independence Days
- Track 5 – Power training 2 – Stairway To Heaven (Original Mix) – Modulate & Petruccio
- Track 6 – Combat 3 – Get Low – Dillon Francis & DJ Snake
- Track 7 – Muay Thai – Ready To Rock – Airbourne
- Track 8 – Power training 3 – Like a Rainbow (Sy & Unknow Remix) – Recon & Demand
- Track 9 – Conditioning – Watch Out For This (Bumaye) – Since Ten
- Track 10 – Cool down – Heart of a Warrior – Dizzee Rascal
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise. Listing is subject to change. [/alert]
While you’re here
Why not check out my other Les Mills posts or subscribe via email ? 🙂