Music for all the programs has finally come out of the woodwork and expect most to be posted here. If you’d like to keep up to speed please subscribe. This is what we know so far:
- Les Mills RPM 75 track listing
- Les Mills CxWorx 27 track listing
- Les Mills BodyPump 102 track listing
- Les Mills BodyCombat 72 track listing
What is Les Mills BodyAttack 97 all about?
BODYATTACK 97 is super sporty and athletic – your participants are going to love it! Have fun and remember to always be inclusive. It doesn’t matter what age or level of fitness people have – there’s a place for everyone in BODYATTACK!
Les Mills BodyAttack 97 Track listing
All the tracks are covers by the looks of it and this is from the “originals” listing. Enjoy….
- Track 1 – My Way (Bonjkers & Staynee Remix Edit) – Hollywood Hustlers
- Track 2 – Stay Up Till The Mornin’ (Original Mix) – Will Sparks & Luciana
- Track 3 – Dance All Night (Raindropz! vs. Topless Remix Edit) – Kori Cosby
- Track 4 – Go! (Vincent Price Remix) – Wolfpack & Avancada
- Track 5 – Mic Check (Original Mix) – GTA & TJR
- Track 6 – The Feeling – TI-MO
- Track 7 – Jungle Bae – Skrillex & Diplo present Jack Ü feat. Bunji Garlin
- Track 8 – Scream & Shout (Basslouder Remix Edit) – Fly Dollah
- Track 9 – Get Up! (Club Edit) – Tom Reevox
- Track 10 – Love On Me – Galantis & Hook N Sling
- Track 11 – Never Give Up – Sia
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Note: I have tried to link to the track and artist however, it may differ to the release due to it being adapted for Group Exercise or be a track done by a cover band. Also this list may change at anytime. ;)[/alert]
Have you been teaching or participating in a Les Mills BodyAttack class and have any tracks you keep going back to? Why not share the track you’re passionate about on our series throw back Thursdays?