The countdown has began to GFX2014 11 days (time of writing) till the big event being held at the Glasgow SECC. I am really looking forward to seeing fellow instructors I haven’t seen in a while esp David, BodyJam again fella?
For anyone not aware GFX2014 can be described as:
[blockquote source=”Les Mills”]Les Mills GFX2014 [Group Fitness Experience] is the first event on the 2014 calendar and will feature the largest ever group fitness classes to hit Scotland.[/blockquote]
The last GFX I was at was GFX01 at Engage in Edinburgh and looked like this :
GFX2014 will be alot different to the previous events due to numerous reasons:
- Participants “fitness fans” can attend.
- Literally 1000’s of people all doing Les Mills programmes under one roof.
- Networking with others will be on a much greater scale.
- Able to work out with friends who aren’t instructors.
- Taking nothing away from the UK trainers but this time round no international presenters like Mark Sinclair or Susan Renata. Please Les Mills UK can we have some internationals next time, maybe Judy King or Angel Santiago?
[dropcap background=”yes” bgcolor=”#49a3c2″]T[/dropcap]his is going to be a massive event and if you like the Les Mills philosophy then it’s an event you don’t want to miss. BodyCombat 59 track listing, Cxworx 14 track listing, BodyAttack 84 track listing, BodyPump 89 track listing, RPM 62 track listing and BodyBalance 64 track listing all look set to raise the roof. Will there be a new move in BodyCombat? Will BodyPump raise the bar? Will BodyBalance help you find your inner peace?
If you’re not able to go for various reasons maybe in a different country or the possible cost of the weekend then am sure there will be many Les Mills Facebook pages showing what’s happening.