While all Les Mills programs evolve it’s good to look back as after all it’s a journey, but we shouldn’t ignore that there are jewels in most previous releases… With this in mind I am going back all the way back to Les Mills BodyCombat 54. Track 7 Muay Thai. Who doesn’t like a good Muay Thai track?
Going back 3 years, wow, time flies while you’re having fun. There are quite a few tracks in this release that are still in my mixing playlists of which I will get round to cover these tracks in a future throwback.. If you can’t recall BodyCombat 54, check out my thoughts over at : https://www.siphilp.co.uk/archive/2013/03/11/body-combat-54-review.aspx.
Les Mills BodyCombat 54 track 7 music
- The Switch – DJ Recoil
Les Mills BodyCombat 54 track 7 choreography
Why this track?
I choose this track for several reasons:
- From the word go it’s fast and furious.
- Lots of knees, lots of elbows.
- Combo breakdown with the push and push kick.
- Music drives the movement, making you want to push that little bit further.
- Simple effective choreography, no reason not to commit to every move.
- A good mix filler should you require 5-6 minute track.
- An easy track to learn just a quick refresh.
What do you think?
While you’re here
Please share me via the social icons below? Also why not check out my other Les Mills posts or subscribe via email ? 🙂 If you’d like to contribute a track from the past based on any Les Mills programs please tweet me, or get in touch Kia Ora. Thanks for reading Simon Philp.