While all Les Mills programs evolve it’s good to look back as after all it’s a journey, but we shouldn’t ignore that there are jewels in most previous releases… With this in mind I am going back all the way back to Les Mills BodyCombat 50.
Going back many years now, wow, time flies while you’re having fun. There are quite a few tracks in this release that are still in my mixing playlists. I will get round to cover these tracks in a future throwback..
Les Mills BodyCombat 50 track 7 music
- Eye Of The Tiger – Uprising
Les Mills BodyCombat 50 track 7 choreography
Why this track?
I choose this track for several reasons:
- It’s BodyCombat 50 feat. Judy King, no matter what track it is, the release is all good.
- Elbows, knees, downward street brawl punches, more knees what’s not to love?
- An absolute classic track that everyone knows.
- One level is done and another appears.
- If you don’t know the words, get out of here….
- Lots of levels. It’s up to you, what can you do?
What do you think?
While you’re here
Please share me via the social icons below? Also why not check out my other Les Mills posts or subscribe via email ? 🙂 If you’d like to contribute a track from the past based on any Les Mills programs please tweet me, or get in touch. Thanks for reading, Kia Ora, Simon Philp.